Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Snoring

I am a snorer! It is not an easy thing to own upto. Most people will tell you that they don't snore; but they do. According to the statistics 45% of the people are snorers. I remember an incident while I was spending at a Queen's hostel for people who were caught possessing cannabis. You who have not had the pleasure of having fun in one of these places I will explain. Others just hang on.

In most of the 1990s jails there were 4 people in one cell. Two bunk beds and a separate toilet, no shower. The walls are very thick as they don't want us digging ourselves out. There are two rows of cells with a corrider between.

On the very first day I told the rest of the inmates that I snore. So we decided to take turns like I wait untill they all fall sleep and I sleep after. Well 23 hours locked in, there is enough time to get my sleeping time in. Any way I was there for a matter of 4 days. Next morning the doors were open and we were getting ready to go to breakfast and this big black guy with teeth missing walked into the cell grumbling threateningly, "Who was fucking snoring fucking last fucking night?". I smiled and said, " Shit man did you hear it, which cell are you in?". My smile or my dreadlocks must have broken the ice. He is from the opposit cell. My snoring has travelled through two massive walls plus the corridor. Wonder that is a record?

I read this article about snoring. Believe me I am so relieved to know that snoring is curable. The problem I had was; that there are so many cures in the market I gave up and thought let me and my girl frien ( when I have one) suffer as I am not spending my little benefit money I get on these quacks. But now I can go to this website and look for some advice and help.





If you cannot find the links in this blog, I have majority of them filed, Email me!

No comments: