Sunday, February 22, 2009

Living With Mices

I am a selfish person.
? How do they know there is something inside a plastic bag?
? Do they sense it by smell, sight or they will chew it anyway?

About a couple of months ago I noticed a mouse running around my flat.I live in a small one bedroom flat. It is small in floor size, but easily accomodate a ten foot giant in the living and bed rooms. I thought a mouse is OK as long as it does not live inside with me. But then it became two mice in the flat. I decided the flat is too small for three of us.

By this time my back pain has grown into a undesirable state. I could not do the least amount of cleaning, like the cupboards etc. Little at a time I noticed that there is a distict smell in the kitchen area. I decided to investigate.
If you cannot find the links in this blog, I have majority of them filed, Email me!

No comments: