Monday, October 22, 2007

Uk Sporting Scene

08:53 22/10/2007

Black weekend for the sporting fans of UK. First our beloved Rugby team lost the World Championship to the bloody South Africans. Good lord they were good so nothing to despair that much but to grin and say "Oh! they played fine and lost huh?".

Then came the Grand Prix and my man Lewis lost the World Championship by a point. Man that was pure bad management on the side of the engineering team going upto the big boss. They fucked it up in China keeping him too long on the track with those tires. And in St Paulo they did a bloody three pit stops. Good idea to put the intermediate tires in the mid session for him to pass the slackers, why the hell did they not put enough fuel in to last the race after the second stop. Very unproffesional; hope they have a reason. I tried googling but it is too early I suppose for the analysis to be thorough. One thing I came across was Lewis Hamilton was West Indian descent to start with and then became British then English then British and now I think he will have to be sent back to where he comes from Init?

Last straw was when my man Ronne lost to the Chinese Marco at Snooker. After losing 3/1 to Marco he came back with 4/3 to Ronne at the first session. Then he got to 5/3 and then lost the next 2 and only manage to win one. Ended up with 9/6 to Marco and the Trophy went to China. Hope next week brings out something nice.


If you cannot find the links in this blog, I have majority of them filed, Email me!

No comments: