Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Drunk & Stoned What I feel Now

Watching this US "Police, Camera, Action" and the commentator is a bit wierd init? He maes me feel like , "Shite, I should be out there doing that, I mean be a perp."

Yeah that feeling has been working since I started wondering into this program when there is nothing about. So am I right to believe that the commentator who is a pig-bum sucker....well worse than that. He is in the corporate world making money for the pigs.

You know that it is an establihment of Po lice, which goes as far as we lived in communities as humans. They came after the prostitutes then after that came the surveyers. So if there is no crime in the streets then why do we need the po lice. They are a parasite. Everytime the crime rate goes down the coppers become less. They are equal forces, kept up for their own future progress. If one is not there.....So why don't we create more crime and there is more work for all of us, says some of us. If you are not with us you are with them, sir.


If you cannot find the links in this blog, I have majority of them filed, Email me!

No comments: