Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Bin Thinking I

So what if?.... all the religions say, is that; when you die, you will remember the right/wrong things you have done to others in all your past, and will be the conclution, which will make your next life better or worse, made by yourself/everpowerfulebeing which in turn supposed to control you?

Who decides the better/worse? You? Or everpowerfulebeing?

If you are the everpowerfulebeing in your life; then you do beleave in what you did at that time is the right thing to do. So who is going to make your life worse? You? Or the everpowerfulebeing? If it is the everpowerfulebeing who is responsible for making your life worse, then you do beleave in a everpowerfulebeing? Or if it is you; then you did not do the right thing at the right time. And you should be elsewhere init? Which you are not. Now we are getting somewhere, which for everyone who beleave in a religion or not can follow.

Hiya it is me who has got so horny at the moment, I got to go and find me shagmate.




If you cannot find the links in this blog, I have majority of them filed, Email me!

No comments: