Saturday, June 28, 2008

HAVE YOUR SAY

This is the worse place to go to "HAVE YOUR SAY". Because, there is a frigging shite of a moderator, who thinks that s/he is the most educated thing in the world. I piss on you, O piece of shite. They just sit on the otherside of a Blitzkrieg Curtain where they can willy nilly kill other people's ideas. BBC is a Zionist propoganda machine who caters for the masters who are absent from the scene. I curse you to be beheaded by a lovely soul like your own parents.

Sorry about the outburst, re-Zionism. I have no proof of any to the allegation as such, but the fact that a certain Jewish person was in charge of the BBC, remained in my mind. If you got offended in any way I am sorry that you did.

My prime directive is that what ever I percieve is my own interpretation and it goes for you and the amoeba. I am not responsible for your perceptions of life.


If you cannot find the links in this blog, I have majority of them filed, Email me!

No comments: