Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Invisible Oligarchy

I am a selfish person.

"The Oligarchy that controls the World are members of the “Council on Foreign Relations”, “Trilateral Commission”, “Bilderberg Group”, and “The Project for the New American Century (PNAC)”."

"The quest to control the Worlds wealth started over 100 years ago by a group of extremely wealthy bankers and corporate magnets notably John D.Rockefeller, JP Morgan, and Paul Warburg."

"OBAMA A ONE-WAY TICKET TO THERMONUCLEAR WAR

An Obama regime was therefore a probable one-way ticket to thermonuclear war, an outcome several orders of magnitude worse than anything the neocons had ever plotted. Brzezinski and his friends were more aggressive, more adventurous, more intelligent, and more insane than the neocons. The American people, if they succumbed to Obama, were about to leap out of the frying pan and into the fire."


The third world awaits...And will be the only ones ;eft?


If you cannot find the links in this blog, I have majority of them filed, Email me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

see link attached

Always said...

sceuronmore:

Thanks for the comment, Is this the attached link?

http://www.geocities.com/sceuronmore/

If it is I am sorry I am not that educated to understand what you say in that article of yours. I would love to get explained to me in normal terms.