Thursday, July 03, 2008

Logic

What is Logic?

The enlightened boffins of the Oxford Dictionary says this:

"logic

• noun 1 reasoning conducted or assessed according to strict principles of validity. 2 the ability to reason correctly. 3 (the logic of) the course of action following as a necessary consequence of. 4 a system or set of principles underlying the arrangements of elements in a computer or electronic device so as to perform a specified task."


Where do I get this thing called logic? Was I born with it? From the time of my inception I had a series of experiences. These experiences lead me to develope my own logic. As I grow older I tune my logic as more and more experiences become. Some of the logic I used ten years ago is not exactly right for me now. So my own logic changes.


If you cannot find the links in this blog, I have majority of them filed, Email me!

No comments: