Saturday, July 26, 2008

Visit of Obama

I am a selfish person.

After watching the live performance of the great black releaf worker Obama what I gathered was that in one of the questions he answered about Iraq and Afghani war. He said that we UK and US are spending lots of billions on war effort but at the moment back in US the price of food and petrol going up insanely and foreclosures of homes are going up. That wasted money can be used to sort everything out.

But do any of these Western media took that as a major talk the two people Obama and Brown did earlier. I have a lot of respect for Dopey Brown. He will not make a stand on anything but will listen to the people and change the course of the Gov. Very few have seen this small effective way of democracy yet?


If you cannot find the links in this blog, I have majority of them filed, Email me!

No comments: