Saturday, August 09, 2008

DU Kids And Hibakusha Philosophy

I am a selfish person.

This is the view of a person who has not been affected by this DU phenomena, like me & you. And I applaud him writing something about this. I have been interested in DU as far back as Bosnia, Serbia, Kosovo war times, about this. One of the good places to find about the DU is:

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/AmericanDUST/

I am not saying that this is "THE WEBSITE£ to get info, as there are many. Even this one has a bit of involvement by the US and other Governmental infiltrating elements who make it a worth while read. But if you take all the shite out you can get some good and factual information. Hopefully, when and if, I get some good unbiased info I shall post it here.

I hope one day I will be alive to see the likes of Mr Bush and Blair with the other cohorts, be dragged into International Criminal Courts by their very necks, for the deployment of these obnoxious WMDs into the Earth's atmosphere. If you feel the same way; please tell all your mates to verify the truths about these matters and act accordingly.


If you cannot find the links in this blog, I have majority of them filed, Email me!

No comments: