Tuesday, August 05, 2008

I am a selfish person. Born Alone and die alone why not?

Here I am thinking about what the hell happen to the likes of me.

And the kebab shop man smiled and said, "Yes, what do you like?".

I said," Hmmm er I cannot find the keys on my key board.".

He was very pleased and said, "I know what you need, just sit down there and drink this."

I was not very pleased with the drink he gave me and was very angry. He got busy doing things what I always hated doing.

You know food is good but making them and selling them is one of my dislikes down to my soul. Food is something everyone needs. How can you sell it? One may ask oneself. But one is not the one who makes it init? It is impossible to put a price on food, or is it? I am eating less than a meal a day, because I hear that people in less affluent, shite I am not that affluent anyway, eat one meal a day. But I am so mad at throwing some of the food away when they go nasty. Don't get me wrong, as I got some tablets from my doctor to take when I have diarrhea.So I don't throw much food anyway.

All of a sudden lots of people came into the shop and started demanding all sorts of things from the shop keeper. I got restless and thought this is not the right place to find the keys to my keyboard. I got up and left the exciting place.

I take full responsibility of my life.


If you cannot find the links in this blog, I have majority of them filed, Email me!

No comments: