Saturday, September 06, 2008

Do You Know Any One Who Works or Has Shares in MIC?

I am a selfish person.

Sorry yes I am guilty, as I take a benefit from the state. I know the part of the money which goes into the benefit fund comes from the MIC direct. So as long as I depend on the benefits I am guilty of the said offence. I have excuses, very cool to me.

My existance in the universe depends on the universe. At the same time the universe depends on me. Take the example of my learned GP Dr Allen; if I and a few others like me, was non-existance then he will not be there earning a lot of doss. I know he spent a lot of his energy to get there, and there were lots of people like me who made it easier for him to get there. Some one must have looked after his medical problems before he become a GP.

So I employ so many people, some times I wonder whether an employed person employ so many people, compared to me. OK how many of you, the working people have a settlement officer, bless her soul, respect to her, she does a marvellous job I can say without looking stupid; but the question comes on to mind that, another person has work due to your own existance, and vice-a-versa, be proud of it. The pride is valuable and so is humility.


If you cannot find the links in this blog, I have majority of them filed, Email me!

No comments: