Sunday, September 07, 2008

The Esape Is Fruitless?

I am a selfish person.

He said I will kill her for less.

I have no idea who Les is, so we had to compromise.

I thought it must be something to do with the bloody cows. See behind my house there are some fields. There are about twenty or so fields in that side of the valley. I can see most of them, from me window.

If you look at the cows any time morning noon or after, they be all lined up in one direction, no mistake, except a few stragglers, em not much life? Its not in just fields next to others, never mind you knows. But the majority of the cows of all the field are lined in one common direction.

I think that twisted the way Les thought about his wee nanny all the time. Now it is a bit clearer, than before, when I thought I was wee, because his nanny wasn't wee, she be massive.


If you cannot find the links in this blog, I have majority of them filed, Email me!

No comments: