Saturday, September 13, 2008

Only Yesterday

I am a selfish person.

I have a problem, which I think is going for a long time, and I need help. For example today I was hungry, so I felt like, porridge. I went to the kitchen and got the bowl ready, got the porridge bag from the cupboard.

Then next memory of realisation came from a different awful smell. I went back to the kitchen, what's up? Then I realised I was trying to get rid of this buzzing sound under the shelves. Well spraying the frigging spider with deadly spray. Then I thought shit, what the fuck I was doing before. Then I found this white under-thingy which covers the filter in the air-purifier from the kitchen next to me. Right I was cleaning, the plastic sheet in the bottam bit of the air-purifier.

I remembered now; that I was trying to get that porridge, found a bit of a smell in the kitchen, checked the filter, shook it to make it absorb better, and then found the plastic sheet is dirty, and cleaned it fitted it back, and then found this buzzing sound coming from under a pile in the shelf.

Damed I burned the porridge. I can smell it.



If you cannot find the links in this blog, I have majority of them filed, Email me!

No comments: