Sunday, October 12, 2008

Five-year-old boy narrates how his father was tortured and killed in his presence

I am a selfish person.

"He said, “They took us away and asked my father where he kept the chainsaw he had stolen, but he said he did not steal any saw. They beat him with a rod that had nails. He cried, but they told him to shut up. I was crying too, but one mummy told me to keep quiet. When I did not, she put a gun to my head and said she would shoot me in the head. I did not want to die, so I did not cry again.”

Bisoye said the horrorible experience continued for three days. And for those three days, their tormentors, including a woman he called Mummy, tortured his father and demanded where he kept the chainsaw. On the third day, however, his father lost his patience.

”That day,” said Bisoye, “they beat my father very well, but he kept saying that he did not have the saw. Then the mummy was angry. She just put the gun to my daddy‘s head. It sounded gboa! And my daddy fell down. My daddy has died o.

”I wanted to cry, but the mummy faced me and said if I made a noise there, she would shoot me. I did not make a noise.”"


I was a little boy one time and I went through some harrowing incidents, which is nothing compared to this little boy's tale. This is what happens when the western democracies encroach on other countries. And everyone in the Gov in Nigeria put the blame on someone else and they let perps go free. Make up your own mind.


If you cannot find the links in this blog, I have majority of them filed, Email me!

No comments: