Thursday, December 04, 2008

UK Money

I am a selfish person.

I like the stand the Gov takes to dilute the effects of the problem created by themselves and the Bankers.

So it is nice to see that the Gov is reducing the interest rates. I personally think it should go down to 0 to 1/2 % by summer next year.

And then the Gov reduce the rate of VAT. Yeah; you can argue that what the hell is 2% on a 10 quid stuff we, on average, buy. But if you think about the 2%, at the manufactuuring level or the farming level then you can see it goes up by the time you and me buy the product or service. Wise move.

Moral of all these is, as I can see, the Gov is trying to spread the fucking shite, they got in the first place, to everyone of the tax payers evenly. Well wise move at the moment I think.


If you cannot find the links in this blog, I have majority of them filed, Email me!

No comments: