Friday, January 30, 2009

Orangutan & Us Not US

I am a selfish person.

At last some good news off the quagmire of shite. This is something I been waiting for and made me cry. OK I am a crybaby but to shed tears is good for your self importance. As that gives the right for other beings in this beautiful world of ours. I was just looking at some food and thought, just I am going to eat this and tommorrow I am going to shit it out. In the meantime I never thought that some of it goes into the bacteria in my mouth, tummy etc etc and me of course. Sorry here is what I am talking about.

"PANGKALAN BUN, Indonesia - Deep in the forests of Indonesian Borneo, a small environmental group is using education and common sense to arm villagers against the devastating onslaught of palm plantations. Yayasan Orangutan Indonesia (Yayorin): google it and find where they are and if you like you can make a donation.

Orangutans at Pringen Safari park in Pasuruan. Deep in the forests of Indonesian Borneo, a small environmental group is using education and common sense to arm villagers against the devastating onslaught of palm plantations Yayasan Orangutan Indonesia (Yayorin) was founded in 1991 with the goal of saving Indonesia's endangered orangutans and other wildlife as well as the forests that those species need to survive."


Rest 'ere.


If you cannot find the links in this blog, I have majority of them filed, Email me!

No comments: