Thursday, April 30, 2009

History Of South Africa

I am a selfish person.

I was reading this article about Israel and the Zionists, my favourite subject. The authour keeps on comparing Zionismin Israel to Aprtheid in South africa. So I wanted to have a refresher course in the History of SA. Found this:

1615 Sir Thomas Roe attempts to land some deported British criminals at the Cape, but those who are not drowned or killed by Khoi-Khoi are soon removed from the Cape and the scheme is abandoned. (SESA, v. 2, p. 507)


From http://www.sahistory.org.za/pages/chronology/general/1600.htm

I know Australia had its own influx of the said criminal from GB those good old days. But where else I wonder. And how many descendants of those criminals live in other parts of the world than Australia. All the bloody Aussies are from criminals except the Abos init?






If you cannot find the links in this blog, I have majority of them filed, Email me!

No comments: