Friday, February 03, 2012

Why?

Living in the war zone, in St Agnes

Few days ago I had a very troublesome night. the police attacked a legal squat without any reason. police say that they found petrol bombs. But none of the interested journalists have not seen the evidence. we need a public inquiry. I could not sleep or watch TV because of the Police helicoptor making the terrible noise. I thought I was in the warzone. It was relentless. I think they had two helicoptors because the sound never stopped. If there was only one the bugger will need refuelling, and give me a bit of quiet to sleep.

Then the next one was the day of the frigging wedding. In the morning and early afternoon the helicoptor stayed right on top of us. Stationed for at least 45 minutes. I think it went for refuelling and was back at the same position. I even phoned the local police station, one on New Foundland Road. Huh? what is the problem sir, I was asked. I said for the last half hour or so there is a helicopter stationary on top of my house. It is driving me crazy. I cannot watch TV without the Sub-titles. The bored PC advised me the helicoptor is catching a thief or saving someone's life. I felt that I was been a nuisance. Do we really have rights? I wonder where I stand in this society. A high n mighty PC can tell me where.


I am a selfish person.If you cannot find the links in this blog, I have majority of them filed, Email me!

No comments: