Friday, May 29, 2015

Corrupt institutions in FIFA

I hate bloody corrupt institutions. i will fight to my death to get rid of corruption in our midst. I love foot ball game. It is beautiful when you watch the game. Now we find for a few decades the bloody FIFA officials have been involved in bribery and corruption. Good of FIFA to give billions of dollars to poor counyties in Africa and Asia to promote and train native youngsters. If i had money i would have done the same. But bribes are not in the right direction. So here are the partners;

The World Cup Sponsors:

National Supporters:

Now what are we going to do, as little no good poor people, like us? Do not buy any shite they try to sell us. I hope you do care and excuse my bad language which comes from my own anger. will not delete.












I am a selfish person. If you cannot find the links in this blog, I have majority of them filed, Email me!

No comments: