Saturday, January 19, 2008

Rich People,

Damn and gas man I am writing lots today init? Hold on, that means I am reading lots more today. Yesterday I spent 10 hours doing this other blog of mine, and then realised that it was not saved. I tried to save it and the signal went from very low to no signal and that was that, 10 hours work down the drain. Hmmm grrrr.

Did you know that: "Economic figures show that in 2005, the wealthiest 0.1 percent of the country’s population had nearly as much income as all 150 million Americans who make up the lower economic half of the country. Of each dollar people earned in 2005, the top ten percent got 48.5 cents, the highest percentage since 1929, just before the Great Depression."

It is looking grim. 1929; a shiver went down me spine, though I was not alive that time that fuckup brought WW2 into the scene. I just read another article where the Scottish Equitable established in 1800's not allowing the customers to withdraw large amounts for 12 months. Reason there is not enough cash and if they withdraw the company has to sell its assets. That is what some of the companies are doing. Guess why Mr Brown is doing in China. US are not happy China buying US assets by China but does not mind the Saudis, Dubaians etc doing it. So Brown wants China to invest money in UK. Well buy the assets.

If you are as crazy as I am reading Merican stuff without really understanding them go here.

If you cannot find the links in this blog, I have majority of them filed, Email me!

No comments: