Tuesday, September 09, 2008

They Found Out; Who Killed Jesus. Official...ha ha ha

I am a selfish person.

Who Really Killed Jesus? (Documentary)
Time - 20:00 - 21:00 (1 hour long)
When - Tuesday 9th September on five
Religious documentary exploring the trial and execution of Christ. The traditional view in the Bible states that Pontius Pilate, the Roman governor, gave in to Jewish demands that Jesus be executed. But this film re-examines the evidence to discover what really happened at the most famous trial in history - and who was to blame for the outcome.

Pilate came to the place he governed on the occasions, only when there is a Jewish ritual in the area. That shows he is already a Man who is a good politician, getting to know the Jewish ways and rituals. But what happened is another story.

This program in my view is Nicely covered by Zionists, I suspect..... as Jews, making a dramatic comeback, to make us believe that the fecking Romans and Jews were not involved in killing my main man Jesus, god rest his soul, O! how I love conspiracies, since dawn of time. Its the proof? But the proof comes eions later. Give me some more smoke and drink.

I likes the woman presenter with big tits, and don't like the basking shark voice of the background voice, in this 'Documentay' - me arse. Then I surmice with; why do Jewish people, where-ever they be, create a disturbance in the world. Did they or did they not Make lots of Money by their own creations (wonder who is still there in power after 2000 yrs init). Who am I not to recognise that?

Why didn't dinasaur chicken cross the road?

The roads were not invented then!




If you cannot find the links in this blog, I have majority of them filed, Email me!

No comments: