Thursday, September 11, 2008

“Junk DNA” key to human evolution?

I am a selfish person.

Yeah atlast my logic looks good. Remember way back I said that; if I die suddenly my body goes to the Science and my Dread Locks will have to be studied to see whether my so called junk DNA has changed in the last 20 to 30 years. I have hair from as far back as 1981. This aricle is talking about evolution of us, but I think it is worth checking, as I got the hair from 1981 to today; so check the DNA at the two extremities and if the Junk bits are the same we know it is wrong, otherwise I will have million quid hair. Wonder how much this will cost? I have never heard of any one talking about checking the same person's DNA decades later.


If you cannot find the links in this blog, I have majority of them filed, Email me!

No comments: