Thursday, September 11, 2008

Stop The Population!

I am a selfish person.

Never mind all the statistics; the woman said, it is, not, what we see in the world at the moment. The population has stopped production.

I started laughing my gills out of existance. Not that I have gills to breathe. But if I was a fish I would of blown it to the next pond.

So we were talked into, in the village I live in, that the population has stopped? Now what do you think, how can the population in the world stop? I mean you shag and then 10 months later you have a product called Aldu, or Aldi. Now how can you measure that?

So in my village there are people who believe in stastics. They have been taking measurements for as long as we lived. Just like my uncle, my mother's brother, says that the constellations of Aries have moved just about a width of a camel's hair since he has taken measurements. He has not ever told us about the measurements before him. I believe him as he is really in there with measurements. His family is always helping him to take the measurements, and I know.

We totally believe in the social measurements. But when this woman (its doubtful coming from a woman, as they been trying to take the power they lost some time back) made this statement. It was wildfire in the village, as I noticed after that we did not go to get any firewood for quite a while.

My little thinking, into this big world, came to this conclusions. If there is smoke there is fire. Now it is as I said before about this fire with a bit of wild in this context, to see what is really happening. I mean I tried to go next door to talk to my mum, and I could not see anything outside the door. I came in and thought, better write about it when it is clear in you mind. See I am, and I am.

Any way it is just natural, the woman is the wife of the smelter in the village and she got drunk in the warm afternoon, and she thought she is the Prophet. It is all quiet in the village. Production of kids have gone up. We don't want to lose init?


If you cannot find the links in this blog, I have majority of them filed, Email me!

No comments: