Thursday, September 11, 2008

Africa, Today

I am a selfish person.

So called historic, agreement has been reached by the Zimbabwe leaders. I for one likes the main man who tells the big players in the world to frig off, and kept the inflation so huge that, I heard that the Zimbabwe Gov was running out of paper to make the paper bills. Shite. Do you priests of the world say that I is hulucinating; Check your Mullah: "No paper for Zimbabwe banknotes"

Now the mullahs see the how it has been done.

I inquired from a person who came from Zimbabwe. What he says is that there is an agreement (agreament) which is to make the whole of southern Africa into one. Like Europes, Thank lord we be not in it init? And then it is easy to control by the Bankers. What I am trying to be enlightened is; who the fuck are thses bankers.

If you cannot find the links in this blog, I have majority of them filed, Email me!

No comments: