Thursday, September 11, 2008

Evolution Or Evolusion

I am a selfish person.

I googled the term Evolution Evolusion, and got this with a correction thus:

Did you mean: Evolution Evolution

And Results 1 - 10 of about 161,000,000 for Evolution Evolusion.

So as Evolusion is not recogined I went to the last of Google, meaning 161,000,000 minus 1, which ...hang on...

Sorry I went to;

Results 631 - 640 of about 160,000,000 for Evolution Evolusion. (1.14 seconds)

Now being drunk and, be logical is becoming, like a bat without the sun for months, disoriented. By now the word, Evolusion, is not involved in the any communication, in the internet.

Now I the person who is writing this word "Evolusion", am registering this word is my own. Any person who ever uses this word hence forth will be awarded with a payment of .02% of whatever to me

If you cannot find the links in this blog, I have majority of them filed, Email me!

No comments: