Sunday, November 01, 2009

Blackout Et Al

This is what happened to me in 2005. I still have the same problem but I am more prepared now than those days. I feel the pain getting worse and I go and lie down. I do not like to go out any more as I am afraid of this happening to me. Something I do not have control on....hmmmm....

11:33 26-02-2005
I nearly fell down in the bath today while I was getting off it. I think it was a mini blackout. I did not get injured but it was close. I wonder whether the authorities are waiting for an injury to happen before they do something about it. A few days ago I had a similar experience when I was just about to climb downstairs; luckily it was before I started; I just sat down and the blackout passed. But if it happened a moment later I would of tumble downstairs and it would of caused a bad injury. I am writing these on someone's suggestion.






I am a selfish person.


If you cannot find the links in this blog, I have majority of them filed, Email me!

No comments: