Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Like A Sunburnt Bat

12:33 03/07/2007

What is the difference between "I am balancing the budget" and " I am budgeting the balance"? Or are they the same?

19:08 02/07/2007

I am watching this Save the Planet. About Ethiopean Wolf. Well the man says that the wolves habitat is getting smaller and smaller and the wolves are going extinct. This is because of the human encroaching into their lands. The wolves are getting rabies from the local dogs. So I can imagine in about 100 years time, as the wolves get immune to rabies, the bloody dogs in the area get rabies from the wolves and wolves get exterminated like badgers in UK init?

It is very sad when you see the people get together for a little girl, from UK who went missing, within a very short time. But don't give a damn about thousands of little kids go missing or dead due to war created by our own society.

I have been watching the news and found Tony Blair's resignation a funny business. Ok. Remember the time we went to war against the mighty Iraq? I went demos and etc. Talked egotistically about it with venom. And in between I did propose to destabilise the government by taking to the streets in the morning and evening in the rush hour. The idea I thought about myself but when I talked about it I heard someone else has already proposed the same idea. And now there is a lot of funny people going on about the mistakes Mr Blair made but not realising that they themselves were living in this fine country.

If you have a nanosmule of lead amd increase the amount of heat with same increase in pressure that will create a energy supply which will contain by itself. How to CONTAIN it?

Wonder what it is like to be, like a sunburnt bat.

And on the other hand be reasonable you could have said these instead of keeping quiet init?

Confucianism Do not do to others what you would not like yourself. Then there will be no resentment against you, either in the family or in the state. Analects 12:2

Buddhism Hurt not others in ways that you yourself would find hurtful. Udana-Varga 5,1

Christianity All things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye so to them; for this is the law and the prophets. Matthew 7:1

Hinduism This is the sum of duty; do naught onto others what you would not have them do unto you. Mahabharata 5,1517

Islam No one of you is a believer until he desires for his brother that which he desires for himself.
Sunnah Judaism What is hateful to you, do not do to your fellowman. This is the entire Law; all the rest is commentary. Talmud, Shabbat 3id
Taoism Regard your neighbor's gain as your gain, and your neighbor's loss as your own loss. Tai Shang Kan Yin P'ien
Zoroastrianism That nature alone is good which refrains from doing another whatsoever is not good for itself. Dadisten-I-dinik, 94,5

I like to put this question to the GPs; you do not have an effective cure for my clinical problem, Cervical Spondylosis, yet you do not say that to me or the official line, and will not refer me to an alternative system?

Mr Woolmer was the Coach for SA for a bit. Then we had the SA captain Hansie Cronje involved with a few others in match fixing lark. Then he took pak team to coach; then we have another problem in gambling? same. So what is the common facter I ask myself and then I thought forget it. It is just news. Does not affect me.

Have heard the phrase "death wish"? Yeah I am experiencing/experimenting the same all the time. Because one decision I make now can lead to my demise tomorrow?

The oldest memory I have is that of Michelline Man, why?

I like dogs and cats; but heck I don't like the smell of their food. It really put me off the whole business of having a pet.


Email me!

No comments: