Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Dreams Come True

In early late 1990's I was telling me mates that if I won the lottery in the range of over 26 million I will buy a air craft carrier, medium size. Convert it into a communal ship by taking all the war mongering shite out. Then few thousand likely minded families live there and call it a sovereign country. No laws except what you feel at that time. No taxes... currency is equal to what ever the other currency we are working with. Everone is an ambassodor...even little babies. Every one represent something or another in your own age range.

Aha they are doing it. The Voyager has been launched and the first voyage been done. The bigger one to live on called Freedom something or another is already designed. Hope I win the lottery man



If you cannot find the links in this blog, I have majority of them filed, Email me!

No comments: